Oliver Rankin graduated in 2006 with a BHc(Hons) in Multimedia. He is currently working as a Creative Art Worker at one of London’s top modelling agencies, Premier Model Management, recently the subject of a 6 week Channel 4 series.
He has enjoyed notable success as a video editor, retoucher, design consultant, music video director, digital artist and photographer. Examples of his work are showcased on his website, burnthecanvas.com.
During his career, Oliver has been commissioned to collaborate with musicians and bands from across the globe including performers such as Pendulum, Zane Lowe, Ill Nino and events such as Kick Out the Jams Festival. He is also an avid supporter of grass roots music in the Surrey region and plays an active role promoting local bands and smaller live music venues.
Oliver has had his work featured in such publications as Advanced Photoshop Magazine, The Sutton Guardian, Models.com and Vogue Blog.
Oliver’s service scope includes:
· Photography (Live Events, Promotional, Portraits, Weddings, Fashion Tests)
· Retouching (including creative retouching and digital manipulations)
· Album Artwork Merchandise Design Branding artwork
· Club flyers & tour posters
· Website design
· Bespoke creative projects